Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4545 DTWF PrinterAt PC Ink, we have loved the new Epson WorkForce range of inkjet printers. There is one in particular that we like. It does everything!
Main FeaturesThis printer has the following useful options:
- Printer, Copier, Scanner & Fax machine in one unit
- Connect via Network or by WiFi wireless
- Double-sided printing without having to re-insert paper (Duplex)
- Two input trays so you can have two types of paper/labels and select which to use when you print
- Extra paper input which can take another 30 pieces of paper
- High-speed at 26 pages per minute, you won't be waiting around
- Takes many paper sizes including all the standard sized envelopes up to C4 (slightly larger than A4)
- Print on card up to 256 g/m2
- Works with Windows, Apple Mac and Linux
ReliabilityThis printer has, at the time of writing, a free upgrade to a 3-year warranty and has been designed to print up to 20,000 pages per month. For most people, this will be more than enough peace of mind that your printer will be trouble free.
Save Money with EpsonThese Epson printers can save you money with their large capacity ink cartridges. The Epson original black XL ink cartridge prints an estimates 2,400 pages which is a massive amount compared to many other inks.
Save In Other WaysUsing a small amount of electricity, just 4 watts in sleep mode and only 19 watts in copier mode, you may just be saving the environment.
Save space by replacing your old printer and fax machine with this amazing device. Possibly replace your copier too and you will have so much space, you won't know what to do with it!